- 2. Marvel universe’s Living Vampire.
- 6. DC character known as the World’s Worst Superhero Team.
- 9. Entity embodying the DC universe, often in conflict with the Anti-Life Equation.
- 10. Member of the Marvel universe’s Inhuman Royal Family, who can't speak without causing destruction.
- 11. Character who kills the Flash’s mother in the DC universe.
- 13. Planet in the DC universe that is home to the Sinestro Corps.
- 15. Plant-like species that Groot belongs to in the Marvel universe.
- 16. DC character who got his powers from the 'Meteorite of Zaam-Dalla.
- 17. Creators of the Phantom Zone in the DC Universe.
- 1. Marvel superheroine whose life force is tied to a 'Demon Bear.
- 3. Marvel villain with the real name Max Eisenhardt.
- 4. Sword of Wonder Woman in the DC universe, capable of cutting the electrons off an atom.
- 5. Race of immortal beings in the DC Universe who inhabit the God Sphere.
- 7. Hidden land in the Marvel universe that is home to the Eternals.
- 8. Famed Marvel illustrator, first name Jack
- 12. Shape-shifting race involved in the Kree-Skrull War in the Marvel universe.
- 13. Name of the DC universe’s Earth-3, where heroes are villains.
- 14. In the Marvel universe, Professor X's twin sister who turned to evil.