Intermediate Vocabulary for shopping and money
- 4. The place in a supermarket where you pay for goods.
- 6. Another word for advertisment.
- 9. The amount of money you have to pay. They ___ me 30 euros.
- 10. Someone whose job is to receive and pay out money in shop.
- 14. The type of money that a country uses
- 15. Something you buy cheaply or for less than its usual price.
- 16. To wait in a line of people.
- 17. A printed piece of paper that you sign and use to pay for things.
- 18. A word that means owing money.
- 19. A small piece of paper that gives information or the price about something.
- 1. A piece of printed paper that gives information or advertises something
- 2. The amount of money that you have saved, especially in a bank.
- 3. Another word for buy.
- 5. A thin book that gives information or advertises something.
- 7. A passage between rows of shelves in a shop
- 8. Something sold at a price that is lower than usual.
- 9. Someone who buys or uses goods and services
- 10. Coins, not paper money.
- 11. A piece of paper that shows that you have paid for something.
- 12. A product that a particular company makes.
- 13. You have to pay back somebody for money they lent · I___ Tom 10 euros.