Introduced Species Crossword
- 3. People accidentally brought this little pest from Europe to St. Martin by ship.
- 4. The long, furry mammal that wiped out some of St. Martin’s special native reptiles.
- 6. This long-tailed invasive mammal is really smart and eats a wide variety of the island's native plants and animals.
- 7. The “middle name” of St. Martin’s teeny non-native snake.
- 8. The big green lizards on the island today are not actually originally from St. Martin!
- 1. This giant introduced spider hunts cockroaches and other pests.
- 2. A creepy critter from Asia with lots of legs–and a very painful bite!
- 5. A slow-paced little invader that eats native plants with its 80,000 tiny teeth.