Introduction to Mass Communication
- 3. Channels like CNN or Fox News report on this.
- 6. The form of Mass Communication you would have in your car.
- 8. What you use to record sound for films and movies.
- 11. The way that people pass information around.
- 15. games What you can play on playstation, xbox, and switch.
- 17. A social media platform that you can post pictures with different filters
- 18. The way (the medium) that things are communicated.
- 19. Created by Mark Zuckerberg, it was a form of social media that was originally for college students only.
- 20. The original social media network.
- 21. The word for cutting apart movies and making a longer film.
- 1. What companies use to communicate with us what they want us to buy.
- 2. The place in your house you can watch Movies, DVDs or play a game console.
- 4. A social media platform that you share pictures for 10 seconds and then they disappear.
- 5. Novels or comic, for example.
- 7. A form of social Media that shares information using 140 characters.
- 9. What a person in the Mass Communication industry would use to edit movies.
- 10. The category of Mass Communication that Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook fall under.
- 12. New York Times or Washington Post, for example.
- 13. Also known as movies, this is a form of Mass Communication that Marvel primarily uses, for example.
- 14. Also known as Film, these tell stories using motion pictures.
- 16. The object you use to take pictures or film movies.
- 20. The word that we discussed in class that means large group of people.