- 1. Addition. To plus numbers together.
- 2. To equally split a number.
- 4. A number that includes a numerator and denominator separated by a line (also represents division)
- 6. A symbol to clarify the order of operations in an algebraic expression
- 7. The answer to a multiplication equation.
- 9. The answer to a subtraction equation.
- 10. The top number in a fraction.
- 12. Addition. To add numbers together.
- 14. Repeated addition.
- 1. The space between two lines that intersect.
- 3. A number written with tenths and/or hundredths, thousandths, etc.
- 5. The bottom number in a fraction.
- 8. A unit of measurement for angles.
- 11. To remove an amount from another.
- 13. The answer to an addition equation.