Kitchen Utensils & Appliances
- 2. used to get rid of lumps (such as in flour).
- 4. used to peel vegetables.
- 8. used to shred foods such as cheese.
- 11. used to time operations.
- 13. used to chop food on.
- 16. used to blend foods together.
- 17. used to bake foods in.
- 18. used for cutting.
- 19. cooking station used to make foods such as soup.
- 1. used to hold lines of food together and sometimes test cakes.
- 3. spoons used for measuring.
- 5. metal, spoon like utensils used to pick up foods (sausages).
- 6. cooking station used to fry foods.
- 7. used to flatten mixtures such as dough.
- 9. wooden utensil used for stirring.
- 10. cup used for measuring.
- 12. used for flipping ingredients such as pancakes.
- 13. used to open cans.
- 14. used to hold foods while they bake.
- 15. used for stirring.