- 5. Words that describe nouns or pronouns.
- 6. An adjective after a linking verb.
- 9. Pronouns that don't refer to anything in particular.
- 10. Pronouns that show ownership.
- 11. Words that show direction or position.
- 12. Words that replace nouns.
- 13. Group of words that looks like a sentences but isn't.
- 14. This verbs only show existence.
- 1. Compound sentence missing a conjunction.
- 2. Words cut short and joined by an apostrophe.
- 3. A noun after a linking verb.
- 4. Verb form that needs a helping verb.
- 7. Pronouns that replace objects.
- 8. Words that describe verbs, adjectives or adverbs.
- 10. A group of sentences about an idea or topic.