Marsh Park Fishing Lake Finds
- 3. Vehicles with ________ may park in the overflow lot.
- 5. The ____ House is open each day from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 6. Regularly stocked throughout the season, the lake is home to carp, _______, crappie, bass, bluegill, northern pike, perch, trout and walleye.
- 8. Right now, season passes that have been purchased before April 30, 2020 will be ________ into the 2021 season.
- 10. Children under the age of _________ must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- 13. a ___________(one per person) must be purchased.
- 1. Admission waived for City of Fairfield resident seniors (55+) on _________.
- 2. _______ is only permitted during Bait House operating hours until dusk, and after daily pass fees have been paid.
- 4. All fees are ______ for the remainder of the 2020 season.
- 7. ___________ boats are required to have a current and valid Ohio registration sticker (OH numbers) OR the alternative registration decal from the State of Ohio.
- 9. ________in Marsh Lake is prohibited.
- 11. ______ O. Marsh Park Fishing Lake is a natural spring fed lake with over 4,000 feet of accessible shoreline.
- 12. Right now, visitors may ____ and launch their boats free of charge at Marsh Lake.