- 2. Information that can be collected and represented in many ways
- 3. To equally split a number
- 7. a unit for measuring angles
- 8. Repeated addition
- 9. The answer to a subtraction equation
- 10. The bracket is a curved or wedge-like connection between the stem and serif of some fonts. Not all serifs are bracketed serifs.
- 12. A number that includes a numerator and denominator separated by a line (also represents division)
- 14. Addition. To add numbers together
- 1. Addition. To plus numbers together.
- 2. A unit of measurement for angles
- 4. The top number in a fraction
- 5. A number written with tenths and/or hundredths, thousandths, etc.
- 6. Repeated addition
- 11. The answer to a multiplication equation
- 13. The space between two lines that intersect