- 4. What do we mean by per 100?
- 5. what is the quotient of two numerical quantities or quotient of two the same physical quantities?
- 10. y=mx+b what is the name of m in here?
- 11. what function is such that f(-x)=f(x)?
- 12. what is it which is only assigning one element in y?
- 14. what is graph of linear equations?
- 15. what is a statement that equations or rates?
- 1. what are the values of y in the function called?
- 2. what is the quotient of two measurements of different units?
- 3. what is a three-sided polygon?
- 6. y=mx+b what is the name of b in here?
- 7. is a statement that asserts equality of two expressions, which are connected by then equal sign
- 8. the graph of which function is a horizontal line
- 9. What are the values of x in the function called?
- 13. what function is such that f(-x)=-f(x)?
- 16. goes on forever in one direction