- 2. a quantity obtained by multiplying quantities together, or from an analogous algebraic operation.
- 4. a plane figure with four equal sides
- 5. a plane figure with three straight sides and three angles
- 7. linear distance around the outside of the closed curve or circular object
- 11. to take a number or a amount from another to calculate the difference
- 12. angle less than 90 degrees
- 14. a number by which another number is to be divided.
- 16. by adding the giving amount to another
- 1. a numerical quantity that is not a whole number
- 3. ascertain the size ,amount or degree of something by using an instrument
- 6. the measurement or extent of something from end to end;
- 8. triangle with two equal sides
- 9. round plane figure
- 10. a number of quantity that when multiplied with another produces a given number
- 13. the numerical value of the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter
- 15. measure of the amount od space inside a sold figure