- 3. Mathematician with whose name Basic Proportionality Theorem is known.
- 4. Sine of (90 degree - 0).
- 5. For any two numbers, HCF X LCM = ________ of numbers.
- 6. Method of solving a pair of linear equation in which one variable is eliminated by making its cofficients equal in the two equations.
- 7. The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the ________ of their corresponding sides.
- 9. A pair of lines representing a pair of linear equations in two variables having no solution.
- 11. Two figures with same shape and size.
- 12. Type of solutions of pair of linear equations represented by two intersecting lines.
- 13. The numbers that include rational and irrational number.
- 1. The numbers that have either terminating or non-terminatig repeating decimal expansion.
- 2. The degree of variables in a linear equation.
- 5. Mathematician who proved that in a right triangle, the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the square of the other two sides.
- 6. Triangles whose corresponding angles are equal.
- 8. ________ division algorithm is used to find the HCF of two positive numbers.
- 9. The number that has exactly two factors, one and the number itself.
- 10. Graphical representation of alinear equation in teo variable.