- 3. All the rational and irrational numbers make up the collection of ______.
- 5. There are _____ many rational numbers between any two given rational numbers.
- 7. A piece of a circle between two points is called an ______.
- 8. A number is called a _____, if it can be written in the form p/q.
- 9. A circle divides the plane on which it lies into ____ parts.
- 11. The longest chord in a circle is known as the ______ of the circle.
- 12. The collection of all the points in a plane, which are at a fixed distance from a fixed point in the plane, is called a _____.
- 1. The ______ of an irrational number is non-terminating and non-recurring.
- 2. The fixed point in a circle is called the _____ of the circle.
- 4. Coordinate geometry is also known as the_____.
- 6. A number (say p/q) is rational number if p and q are _____ and q ≠ 0.
- 10. The line segment joining the centre and any point on the circle is called a _____ of the circle.