3. compulsive disorder is a common, chronic, and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and/or behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.
6. personality disorder a mental disorder in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others.
7. a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome
11. personality disorder a mental health disorder that impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life.
12. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
13. disorder an anxiety disorder characterized by unexpected and repeated episodes of intense fear accompanied by physical symptoms that may include chest pain, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, dizziness, or abdominal distress.
15. to distract themselves from uncomfortable feelings.
16. personality disorder a mental health condition marked by a pattern of distrust and suspicion of others without adequate reason to be suspicious
17. psychosiscan include high mood (mania), depression, confusion, hallucinations and delusions
18. disorder a mental health disorder that is marked by a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as depression or mania.
1. is a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event.
2. defiant disorder It is mostly diagnosed in childhood. Children with ODD are uncooperative, defiant, and hostile toward peers, parents, teachers, and other authority figures.
3. s a common, chronic, and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and/or behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.
4. personality disorder an uncommon condition in which people avoid social activities and consistently shy away from interaction with others
5. a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
7. a problem of not being able to focus, being overactive, not being able to control behavior, or a combination of these.
8. nervosa a psychological eating disorder in which you have episodes of binge eating (consuming a large quantity of food in one sitting).
9. a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes, and impaired reasoning.
10. when a child has antisocial behavior.
14. a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.