- 2. a conscious mental reaction such as anger or fear
- 3. not in good health
- 7. a feeling of worry
- 8. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior
- 14. The quality or condition of being sane
- 15. the feeling that you're being threatened in some way, such as people watching you or acting against you, even though there's no proof that it's true.
- 16. difficulty coping and aren't able to function effectively.
- 17. A belief that is clearly false and that indicates an abnormality in the affected person's content of thought.
- 18. wild, or erratic behavior or nature.
- 1. relating to the mind
- 4. thinking or problems concentrating and learning
- 5. feelings of worthlessness
- 6. a person with high intelligence, poor judgment and failure to learn from experience
- 9. a state of confusion
- 10. exhibiting a severely disordered state of mind
- 11. extreme mood swings
- 12. a stressful situation in which they're temporarily unable to function normally in day-to-day life
- 13. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.