- 2. feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
- 4. a state of confusion.
- 6. a thing that bears the weight of something or keeps it upright.
- 7. can be caused by stress
- 9. the state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy.
- 12. a strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.
- 14. a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances.
- 15. feeling or showing strong annoyance, displeasure, or hostility;
- 1. A wide range of conditions that affect mood, thinking and behaviour
- 3. two words the condition of your body, taking into consideration everything from the absence of disease to fitness level.
- 5. orderliness, perfectionism, and great attention to detail.
- 7. a chronic condition that affects millions of children and often continues into adulthood. it includes a combination of persistent problems, such as difficulty sustaining attention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior.
- 8. feelings of severe despondency and dejection.
- 10. habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep.
- 11. An anxiety disorder that develops in reaction to physical injury or severe mental or emotional distress, such as military combat, violent assault, natural disaster, or other life-threatening events.
- 13. a disorder having a tendency towards
- 14. feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy