- 2. People sometimes confuse cinco de mayo with the Mexican_______ day.
- 6. Day of the dead flower.
- 8. Part of _____ the dead is to tell storied about them.
- 9. Mr.Burfined thinks Mexican Americans are (nice;mean) people?
- 10. A papel picado is a _____ paper cut out.
- 11. Wind, fire, water and earth are examples of _____.
- 13. This is included in the cinco de mayo celebration.
- 15. Popular decoration made out of sugar, mainly for deceased children, for day of the dead.
- 1. Common language of Mexico.
- 3. Day of the dead is celebrated in which month?
- 4. Mexicans consider day of the dead a celebration rather than a period of ____.
- 5. What is earth represented by on the oferenedas?
- 7. Music and _____ are necessary during any holiday or festival.
- 8. Cinco de mayo is the celebration of this.
- 12. Cinco de _____.
- 14. What s a calavera?