- 3. Used to talk about possibility, permission and ability in the present.
- 6. Modal verbs never take, such as do does or did.
- 9. Deduction of 90% false.
- 11. It is used in the first conditional and to talk about the future.
- 12. A expression to say you have the ability to do sth.
- 13. Can be used to talk about deduction 50% and possibility.
- 15. Synonym of should.
- 16. It is used to talk about abilities in the past.
- 1. A expression to say you have the permission to do sth.
- 2. The verbs after modal verbs.
- 4. Modal verb for a formal request,deduction 50% and possibility.
- 5. Past of must.
- 7. Modal verb used for giving advice.
- 8. This modal verb is used only for the pronouns I and we.
- 10. It's the same as don't need to.
- 13. To talk about prohibition.
- 14. Can be used instead of used to and for the second conditional.