Movement of People- Claire
- 2. A diary of a slave would be a (7 letters) source.
- 5. Many convicts had tattoos in an effort to regain some degree of what?
- 7. The ‘Trianglular Trade’ consisted of three countries: South Africa, Africa and (2 words; 5 letters & 7 letters)
- 8. In eighteenth century England about 200 crimes were punishable by the (5 letters) penalty.
- 9. In 1787, the Southern States would stubbornly resist the (9 letters) of slavery.
- 10. The Lady Juliana was also known as the (2 word; 8 letters & 7 letters).
- 11. The goldfields was considered as a (2 words; 6 words & 8 words)
- 13. The early goldfields were characteristics by a sense of (14 letters)
- 18. The Chinese were targets of racial abuse because they were culturally out-casted and they generally (2 words; 6 letters – 6 letters).
- 19. Articles that interpret an event is a (9 letters) source.
- 20. The term ‘(4 letters starting with ‘K’) cotton’ means the industrial revolution when the Cotton Gin was created.
- 21. Governor (7 letters) was believed to be a fair and firm leader.
- 22. Owners of slaves would cut off their what?
- 1. After the King Cotton revolution, only a (7 letters) of farmers kept there slaves.
- 2. The tread wheel was a (10 letters)
- 3. In the 1400’s most slaves were from?
- 4. Who disappeared gold in New South Wales in April 1851?
- 6. The slavery trade became an (16 letter) industry.
- 10. The men in Australia would have preferred what over women?
- 12. Who is the ex-convict that appears on the Australian $20 note.
- 14. Governor Phillip resigned due to on-going what?
- 15. English colonists used as (6 letters) labourers.
- 16. Everyone had an even chance of finding gold if they worked?
- 17. To change a punishment to something less severe.