Movement of People - Leah Kerr
- 4. (2 words 8 letters) was given to migrants.
- 5. The (10 letters) trade was the route that ships containing slave travelled upon.
- 8. What was name given to a settlement established as a jail? (2 words 14 letters).
- 10. Lady Juliana brought the founding (7 letters) to Australia.
- 12. Phillips was (4 letters) and fair.
- 15. (7 letters) were targets of racial abuse during the gold rush.
- 19. The legal end to slavery (9 letters).
- 20. The types of sources are Primary and (9 letters).
- 21. Rachel Hoddy was arrested on the 7th of (4 letters).
- 22. (5 letters) America collectively resisted the abolition of slavery.
- 24. The Chinese walked from Adelaide to Victoria because of the (7 letters) tax.
- 1. Aborigines were protecting their (4 letters) from invaders.
- 2. (6 letters) was the last country to abolish the slave trade.
- 3. What is the average sentence for a convict? (2 words 10 letters).
- 6. How long did the voyage of the first fleet take (2 words 11 letters).
- 7. A person who does bad or illegal things is called a (10 letters).
- 9. Slavery still exists true or false.
- 11. The (4 letters) is the body of an old ship used as a jail.
- 13. King (6 letters), described the cotton and its production.
- 14. Government assisted (8 letters) came to Australia with the help of the government.
- 16. Mary (4 letters) stole a child’s clothing when she was just eleven years’ old.
- 17. (8 letters) was the first country to engage in the slave trade.
- 18. (7 letters) practiced the slave trade for 245 years.
- 23. British colonies wanted to (4 letters).