- 3. A movie or a television program that provides a factual record or report.
- 6. A play for theater, radio, or television.
- 8. A place where actors/actress film movies.
- 10. People come to this place to watch movies.
- 11. An area in Los Angeles that is considered the center of the movie industry in US.
- 1. A synonym of movie.
- 2. A type of disk that contains informations(video, picture, ...)
- 4. A person in a novel, play, or movie, can be animated or in real life.
- 5. A person whose job is acting on the stage/cinema.
- 7. A magazine contains a humorous story that makes people laugh when read.
- 8. A set of related television or radio programs, especially of a specified kind.
- 9. Animated version rather than real people or object.