- 3. A movie genre involving thrilling and intense scenes.
- 7. The conversation and spoken words between characters.
- 8. A movie genre with imaginative and magical elements.
- 10. A part of a movie taking place in a specific location.
- 11. Visual or sound effects used to enhance a movie's impact.
- 14. The process of creating moving images through drawings or computer graphics.
- 15. A movie genre featuring exciting and thrilling journeys.
- 1. A female actor who performs in a movie.
- 2. The surface on which a movie is projected for viewing.
- 4. A motion picture or film shown in a theater or on TV.
- 5. The person who oversees and guides the making of a movie.
- 6. A movie genre intended to be humorous and amusing.
- 9. A place where movies are shown to an audience.
- 12. The sequence of events that make up the story in a movie.
- 13. A person who performs in a movie, portraying a character.