- 3. A performance index that counts the processed I/Os per second.
- 4. Which establishes VPN tunnels between Spokes with dynamically variable public addresses in the Hub-Spoke model.
- 9. If protected objects in the production center are unavailable due to disasters or faults, these protected objects can be quickly restored in the DR center by performing fault recovery.
- 10. Serial Attached Small Computer System Interface
- 12. two storage systems to process services simultaneously, establishing a mutual backup relationship.
- 13. A protocol that defines how communication is implemented between an access point (AP) and an access controller (AC) and provides a universal encapsulation and transmission mechanism for the interoperation between the AP and the AC.
- 14. An extensible markup language (XML) based network configuration and management protocol.
- 15. Huawei-proprietary technology used to collect statistics about network traffic and export the statistics.
- 1. one kind of CPU architecture design, mainly used by Intel
- 2. A technology that adds another layer of IEEE 802.1Q tag to the 802.1Q tagged packets entering the network.
- 5. an intelligent data cache feature developed by Huawei
- 6. Which are transmitted between two devices, and the device can judge the validity status of the peer device.
- 7. The most commonly used QoS model on IP networks.
- 8. A technology that allows a STA to move from an AP to another AP in the same ESS on a WLAN network with nonstop service transmission.
- 11. A link layer protocol that transmits PPP datagrams through PPP sessions established over point-to-point connections on Ethernet networks.