- 1. what the characters say.
- 2. A detachable lock with a U-shaped bar hinged at one end, designed to be passed through the staple of a hasp or a link in a chain and then snapped shut.
- 6. A short filmed advertisement for a movie; a preview.
- 7. what happens in the video.
- 9. part of a play or film.
- 11. the people in the video.
- 13. the last part of something, eg. word, story or film.
- 14. what the characters do.
- 1. how they say it.
- 3. A tale of mystery, espionage, or crime of which the main purpose is to entertain with suspense and shock.
- 4. A separate part of a serialized work, such as a novel or television series.
- 5. a person who organizes something like a play or film.
- 7. where the video is set.
- 8. the person you are in a play or film.
- 10. the assignment of parts and duties to actors or performers
- 12. Something, especially a structure, that provides cover or protection