- 1. A small part of a film
- 3. A movie about realistic characters in dramatic situations
- 6. All the actors and actresses in a movie or TV show
- 8. The person in charge of making a movie
- 9. Another word for "movie" (also "motion picture")
- 12. A kind or style of music, movie, TV show, painting, etc.
- 13. Enjoyment from movies, concerts, TV shows, etc.
- 2. One of the people in a story
- 3. A film that's about real people, events or issues
- 4. A place where movies are shown on a big screen
- 5. The flat surface that a movie is projected onto
- 7. A genre with stories set in the future or in outer space
- 10. A film with lots of funny scenes
- 11. The series of events that form the main story