Mr Bobby's Video Game Crossword
- 1. something for your console game that you never want to scratch!
- 3. the job title of a person who codes/builds video games, websites, or other software
- 7. character-based multiplayer game made by National Geographic.
- 9. acronym that stands for a "massive multiplayer online role-playing game"
- 11. name of a Japanese trading card/video game franchise, short for Pocket Monsters
- 12. the highest-grossing video game franchise ever (hint: it’s not Mario or Pokemon)
- 14. acronym for the type of video cord used to connect high-definition TV's to Blu-ray players, etc. (Hint: high-definition multimedia interface)
- 15. a three-dimensional (3D) game for building environments out of cubes.
- 17. three letter acronym for popular Rockstar Games video game.
- 2. the type of language that people who make video games need to know how to write
- 4. video game console manufactured by Sony
- 5. an unexpected error in the way something within a video game looks or functions
- 6. video game console manufactured by Microsoft
- 8. an aerial view game where blob-shaped organisms try to eat each other in order to grow larger
- 9. the type of game or app played on a phone or tablet; a word that means “able to move or be moved”
- 10. a computer game for practicing math, fighting battles, and earning items for your character
- 13. the name of the most recent console produced by Nintendo
- 16. a code or button command that allows players to instantly change the way the game normally behaves