- 5. / a large hole in the side of a hill, cliff, or mountain, or one that is underground
- 7. / the activity of going somewhere quickly on foot, as a sport or for pleasure.
- 10. / water, especially from a river or stream, dropping from a higher to a lower point.
- 11. / an activity or sport in the water.
- 13. / a meal you take to a place outside to be eaten there in an informal way.
- 14. / a living thing that grows in earth, in water, or on other plants, usually has a stem, leaves, roots, and flowers, and produces seeds.
- 15. / a large area of land covered with trees and plants, usually larger than a wood
- 1. / place in nature where you can find sweet water.
- 2. / an animal that produces eggs and uses the heat of the sun to keep its blood warm.
- 3. / a raised part of the earth’s surface, larger than a hill
- 4. / a large area of water surrounded by land and not connected to the sea except by rivers or streams
- 6. / a creature with feathers and wings, usually able to fly
- 8. / a mountain with a large, circular hole at the top through which lava (= hot liquid rock) gases, steam, and dust are or have been forced out.
- 9. / the activity of going for , especially for pleasure.
- 12. / any animal of which the female feeds her young on milk from her own body.