NJIT Commencement Crossword Puzzle
- 5. A graduate or former student
- 8. Awarded to all graduating undergraduates with a grade of A in all courses taken at NJIT or transferred into NJIT that are counted toward degree requirements
- 10. Lieutenant Governor of New Jersey, who is to serve as the keynote speaker at the 2020 Commencement and recieve a Doctorate of Humane Letters
- 11. '88 graduate who was elected to the National Academy of Engineering and received a Doctorate of Science at the 2019 Commencement
- 14. Senior Class President
- 15. Due to unprecedented times, NJIT will be holding a ______ Commencement Ceremony to honor the Class of 2020.
- 18. NJIT Student Senate President and 2020 Commencement student speaker
- 19. Ring worn by students and alumni to commemorate their graduation
- 20. Once Commencement is over, it's time to ______!
- 1. Member of NJIT Board of Overseers and Chairman and CEO of Flemington Car & Truck Country, who is to recieve a Doctorate of Humane Letters at the 2020 Commencement
- 2. 2019 recipient of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, who is to recieve a Doctorate of Science at the 2020 Commencement
- 3. Venue at which the traditional Commencement Ceremony is held
- 4. Member of NJIT Board of Trustees and previous President and CEO of Vyteris, Inc., who is to recieve a Doctorate of Science at the 2020 Commencement
- 6. Don't forget to get your ______ signed!
- 7. An event that provides graduating students the opportunity to meet with a variety of offices on campus in one centralized location to make the graduation process more convenient
- 9. Governor of New Jersey who served as the 2019 Commencement speaker and received a Doctorate of Humane Letters
- 12. A certificate issued by the University that testifies that the recipient has successfully completed a particular course of study
- 13. A vestment used by various organizations to denote academic achievement
- 16. Vice President at Amazon Web Services, who received a Doctorate of Science at the 2019 Commencement
- 17. Awarded to all baccalaureate candidates with a 3.4 GPA or greater