- 5. the part of a town where the shops, houses are next to the beach.
- 6. a building with a stage where plays and shows are performed.
- 7. a parking lot.
- 9. a lobby.
- 10. a computer.
- 11. a board with buttons marked with letters or numbers that are pressed to put information into a computer.
- 1. an elevator.
- 2. a hospital.
- 3. a machine which is connected to a computer and can make a printed report of computer information.
- 4. a set od pages that show the days, weeks, months.
- 7. a place where you can have lunch at work.
- 8. a nursery.
- 12. a place for money.