OWB - HLS Spring Time is Here Crossword Puzzle
- 2. This turns green as the days grow warmer.
- 4. A sweet yellowish or brownish viscid fluid produced by various bees from the nectar of flowers and used as food.
- 6. Many believe Spring Symbolizes ________.
- 8. Small pool of water.
- 10. ___________bloom in Springtime.
- 11. Hold on to your hat. It’s ______today.
- 12. I can be seen after the a storm.
- 14. Blossom What is the MI State Flower?
- 15. Larval form of a butterfly.
- 18. Break out of an egg.
- 19. comes in like a ______.
- 21. Sow these in the ground in spring to get a harvest in the autumn.
- 22. Item needed for rainy days.
- 1. Dark clouds often bring this.
- 3. To begin to grow and give off Shoots or buds.
- 4. Bee Insect that pollinates flowers.
- 5. What is the TX State Flower?
- 7. March 20th is the spring ________.
- 9. Baby Duck.
- 10. In Spring, Clocks spring ________.
- 13. Yellow Flower that makes a nice spring bouquet.
- 16. Fragrant bunches of purple flowers that grow on a bush.
- 17. April ______ bring May flowers.
- 20. Dutch springtime flower.