Pivot Point Chapter 8 Design Decisions (3)
- 2. Section two: the middle of the eyebrows to the tip of the ?.
- 3. ? structure often reflects body structure.
- 5. Which area of the face is most ??
- 6. Re face shapes, the three sections are considered harmonious if they are ?.
- 9. Section three: the tip of the nose to the tip of the ?.
- 10. A round facial shape appears to be rather short and ? rather than long and narrow.
- 12. Any face can be beautiful if it is framed by the right ?.
- 14. Three-sectioning is an ? way to measure the proportions of the face.
- 17. Round facial shapes; always add ?.
- 18. The ? face is rounded, long and narrow rather than wide and short.
- 19. Round faces shouldn't wear ? - a few wisps of hair are better.
- 22. Hairstyles and makeup can be used to create the illusion of ?.
- 1. Is the shape of the face angular or ??
- 4. Oval faces look very harmonious because they ? even three-sectioning.
- 5. To determine the most appropriate style, it is important to analyze the face using criteria such as bone structure, the hairline and the widest and most ? areas.
- 7. Sometimes the oval facial shape ? a focal point and can look plain.
- 8. Oval faces look good with almost any hairstyle, length or ?.
- 11. Round facial shapes look very good with a ? or linear hair style.
- 13. Re face shapes, if there is more than 1/2 inch difference between any of these ?, they are not considered harmonious.
- 14. Section one: the front hairline to the middle of the ?.
- 15. The round face looks ?.
- 16. Round facial shapes; avoid ? at the sides since this would all even more width.
- 20. Is the face long and narrow or ? and wide?
- 21. Round faces have a low, round hairline and a short chin with a very rounded ? line.