- 1. The name of the almond biscuits made in Prato
- 3. The biggest Tuscan island
- 5. Which great museum hosts Botticelli's Venus?
- 7. Who is the author of the Divine Comedy?
- 9. A typical kind of pasta from southern Tuscany
- 11. An important contemporary tenor born in Tuscany
- 12. In which town you can taste the cacciucco fish soup?
- 13. Where is the famous Piazza del Campo?
- 14. Which is the city of marble?
- 2. This renowned red wine is produced in the Tuscan region bearing the same name
- 4. Which great genius was born in Vinci?
- 6. This rich family from Florence supported the Renaissance art
- 8. Where is the famous bridge called "Ponte Vecchio"?
- 9. The city of the leaning tower
- 10. The name of the river passing through Florence and Pisa