- 3. A popular book and movie series about vampires and werewolves
- 8. The term for a motion picture that tells a story and is shown in theaters or on streaming services
- 9. The highest-grossing movie of all time, directed by James Cameron
- 10. A TV series about a group of high school students dealing with addiction and mental health
- 11. A British singer known for hits like "Hello" and "Someone Like You"
- 13. A company known for its animated movies and theme parks
- 14. A streaming service known for its original series like Stranger Things and The Crown
- 1. The school of witchcraft and wizardry from the Harry Potter series
- 2. The last name of a Canadian pop star who gained fame through YouTube
- 4. The last name of a pop star known for her extravagant fashion and powerful vocals
- 5. A rapper and singer known for hits like "In My Feelings" and "God's Plan"
- 6. A famous family known for their reality TV show and their many business ventures
- 7. A pop star known for her powerful vocals, iconic dance moves, and empowering messages
- 8. The company responsible for creating superhero movies like The Avengers and Spider-Man
- 12. The headmaster of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series