- 2. A person with an interest or concern in something, especially a business.
- 5. A collection of myths, especially one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.
- 6. Regard favourably or with approval.
- 7. The action or process of treating something as a mere commodity.
- 8. The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.
- 10. A person who purchases goods and services for personal use.
- 11. A person, company, or country that makes, grows, or supplies goods or commodities for sale.
- 12. Dismiss as inadequate, unacceptable, or faulty.
- 13. The merchandise or products that create the popular culture.
- 14. The process by which businesses or other organizations develop international influence or start operating on an international scale.
- 1. The quality of being easily understood or appreciated.
- 3. Concerned with or engaged in commerce.
- 4. The action of using up a resource.
- 7. The suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.
- 9. A particular place or position.