- 4. The impact of popular culture on the environment is commonly depleted resources and pollution. A big contributing factor to these problems is _____
- 5. An American entertainment company that is known for its extremely popular movies and comics revolving around superheros
- 6. An American fashion staple that has assimilated into the homes of many Indians
- 7. Iconic 25-year-old American Actress, known for her roles in various Disney Channel shows
- 8. The type of diffusion that is presented by popular culture icons
- 9. Popular culture is primarily motivated by ____ gain
- 11. A popular album that debuted in 2021 by a popular American Artist.
- 12. A wide array of customs, artifacts, beliefs, and cultural elements that are favored by most ordinary people.
- 1. A video game saga produced by Game Freak and published by Nintendo
- 2. A Japanese company that specializes in producing products relating to the kawaii segment of Japanese pop culture.
- 3. A reason why popular culture is so widespread and pervasive
- 10. A consumer byproduct of the everchanging environment in areas dominated by popular culture