Pop Culture Icons (e.g. Farrah Fawcett, John Travolta)
- 3. - Audrey Hepburn was a beloved actress and fashion icon, known for her beauty, elegance, and humanitarian work.
- 6. - Madonna is a pop music icon and cultural trailblazer, known for her provocative style and boundary-pushing music.
- 8. - John Travolta was a major pop culture figure in the 1970s, known for his roles in films like "Saturday Night Fever" and "Grease."
- 9. - Marilyn Manson was a controversial pop culture figure in the 1990s and 2000s, known for his shocking music and style.
- 10. - The Beatles were one of the most successful and influential bands in the history of popular music, known for their innovative sound and style.
- 11. - Beyonce is a pop music icon and cultural influencer, known for her powerful voice, dynamic performances, and activism.
- 1. - Farrah Fawcett was a pop culture icon of the 1970s, known for her beauty and role in the TV show "Charlie's Angels."
- 2. - Lady Gaga is a pop music icon and fashion trailblazer, known for her avant-garde style and boundary-pushing music.
- 4. - Prince was a pop music innovator and icon, known for his unique sound and flamboyant style.
- 5. - David Bowie was a music and fashion icon, known for his innovative sound and androgynous style.
- 6. - Marilyn Monroe was one of the most iconic pop culture figures of the 20th century, known for her beauty, talent, and tragic life.
- 7. - Michael Jackson was a pop music superstar and one of the most successful and influential musicians of all time.
- 8. - James Dean was a cultural icon of the 1950s, known for his rebellious spirit and tragic death at a young age.
- 12. - Elvis Presley was the "King of Rock and Roll" and a major influence on popular music and culture.
- 13. - Oprah Winfrey is a media mogul and cultural icon, known for her influential talk show and philanthropic work.