- 2. Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion.
- 3. The predominant influence, as of a state, region, or group, over another or others.
- 6. An excessively intense enthusiasm, interest, or desire.
- 8. To make indistinct and hazy in outline or appearance.
- 9. A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
- 10. Insignificant or inessential matters.
- 11. A name, symbol, or trademark designed for easy and definite recognition.
- 13. One that is extremely popular or prominent or that is a major attraction.
- 14. An image or a person which used as an object of worship.
- 1. A category of artistic composition.
- 4. The prevailing current of thought, influence, or activity.
- 5. A fashion that is taken up with great enthusiasm for a brief period of time; a craze.
- 7. The power to attract, please, stimulate, or interest.
- 12. The general direction in which something tends to move.