- 3. Last name of PA Governor
- 5. Reduce Pennsylvania's uninsured population by 50 percent by 2020.
- 7. Improve the safety and interconnectedness of the commonwealth's transportation network by repairing or replacing 1,800 structurally deficient bridges by 2020.
- 8. Youtube Name of PA Governor
- 9. Enhance a skilled workforce by training 340,000 Pennsylvania residents by 2020.
- 11. Plan to increase access to pre-kindergarten for 3- and 4- year olds by adding 44,000 new Pre-K seats by 2020.
- 12. Find $500 million in agency savings and efficiencies by 2020.
- 13. Plan to partner with the private sector to create and retain 280,000 pledged jobs by 2020 that pay at least 80% of the average wage in the county in where the jobs are located.
- 14. Upon implementation of a revised School Performance Profile, the Department of Education will set a target to increase the number of schools receiving scores that indicate students are prepared for post-secondary education or career success.
- 1. The Department of Corrections will reduce its inmate population by 5% by 2020.
- 2. Wages Increase wages for workers who complete Industry Partnership skills upgrading by at least 5% one year after training is completed.
- 4. Increase the number of full-time students enrolled in STEM specific majors at state-supported institutions of higher education by 10,000 by 2020.
- 6. Provide 17,000 inspections of new wells drilled by 2020 in order to protect our natural resources and residents.
- 10. First name of PA Governor