RFC Family Fitness Crossword
- 3. Attaches muscle to bone.
- 5. Quick breathing of in through the nose and out through the mouth commonly used in Pilates.
- 8. Good ______ is having good alignment of the spine and other joints.
- 9. You want to make sure you are well _____. Water is a good source for this.
- 12. Higher repetition exercise that incudes ballet inspired moves plus Pilates and dance.
- 14. Inflammation of the tissue under the foot connected from the heel to the toes.
- 16. Rhythmic exercise in the water.
- 18. 26.2 miles is a _____
- 20. A trade-marked dance style that focuses on Latin music and moves.
- 21. A common exercise used to focus on hamstring strength.
- 23. These two things usually go together: Speed &
- 24. Hanging exercise straps that can be used for strength, flexbility, etc.
- 25. A well-rounded workout includes strength, cardio and _______.
- 1. Most workouts will include a warm up and a _______.
- 2. A great tool to use for loosening muscles both before and after workouts.
- 4. A workout that is 20s. of work and 10s. of rest for 8 rounds.
- 6. To be able to do a form of exercise for a long time needs stamina or _______.
- 7. Jump up, reach down, jump back, push-up.
- 10. A half domed piece of fitness equipment.
- 11. The father of Pilates.
- 13. Exercises that require no equipment are called _______ exercises.
- 15. An event that requires swimming, biking, and running.
- 17. When beginning an exercise program you should set ______ goals.
- 19. You walk or run on this piece of cardio equipment.
- 22. Completing exercises based on sets, time or number of repetitions.