- 2. You would find this no-nonsense pNPC among those guarding the Queensgate Garrison
- 3. Hereditary ______ are a unique cultural feature of Salsola.
- 6. An important ritual wherein members are marked with the Hand of Eris.
- 9. Salsola's established horse breed, the Pauson Horse, is named after this toxic plant.
- 10. This ritual could be undertaken as either a punishment or a show of personal stoicism.
- 11. Where Salsola's special mushroom are found to grow quite rampantly.
- 12. The lowest rank you can hold if you want to claim a house in the Ruins.
- 1. A popular locale for practitioners in Salsola's coven.
- 4. New Associates are bonded to a _______ during their trial of membership.
- 5. Salsola carries a strict _________ structure and bias.
- 7. This Anicomb was awarded this year to members who participated in Salsola's 10th Birthday Festivities. (2 wds)
- 8. New as of this year, The Maestro is the head of the ____ Faction.