- 6. Economics that studies all economic variable in a large of broad economic scope is?
- 8. Who need food, clothes, and shelter?
- 10. What can increase morale at work?
- 14. object The difference between microeconomic theory and macroeconomic theory lies in?
- 15. An act or object if the act or object is not justified by an applicable statutory regulation is called?
- 17. a condition where are country's economy tends increase the prise of goods and services in the long term is?
- 18. unrelated to economics?
- 1. income Examples of problems discussed in macroeconomics?
- 2. Our lives night be enjoable if we?
- 3. That studies human behavior in creating and creating wealth What is economics?
- 4. Data in the form of population and production are included in the group of economics?
- 5. Economics that studies parts of economic theory partially?
- 7. all community needs can be met scarcity in economics?
- 9. What is given after doing a job for one month?
- 11. economics The science that discusses the application of economic theory in real life is called?
- 12. economic events and solving problems the purpose of studying economics?
- 13. The science of economics is concerned with?
- 16. What must people do to get paid?