- 4. Type of grass that grows is salt water marshes
- 5. Another name for when salt and fresh waters mix
- 7. "If it's brown, leave it on the ground!" Sand____.
- 10. Hatching season for these sea creatures happens in the summer
- 11. Cannonball! Sometimes washed up on the beach
- 12. "Sea cows" sometimes spotted in shallow waters
- 1. Live in Savannah harbor year-round, friends with Flipper!
- 2. Small "jumping" crustaceans, enjoy them fried or steamed
- 3. Island wildlife center is home to over 50 species of animals
- 6. Large reptiles, not to be confused with crocodiles!
- 8. Popular summer catch turns red when cooked
- 9. Prehistoric bottom-feeder crab