3. branch of biology concerned with the study of genes, genetic variation, and heredity in organisms.
4. the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy.
5. biological chemistry, is the study of chemical processes within and relating to living organisms
8. Study of insects
11. study of all aspects of the ocean.
12. biology interdisciplinary area of study that examines humans through the influences and interplay of many diverse fields such as genetics, evolution, physiology, anatomy, epidemiology, anthropology, ecology, nutrition, population genetics and sociocultural influences.
13. branch of the atmospheric sciences which includes atmospheric chemistry and atmospheric physics, with a major focus on weather forecasting.
14. One of the Branchs of biology
15. plant biology or phytology, is the science of plant life and a branch of biology.
16. science of behavior and mind, including conscious and unconscious phenomena, as well as feeling and thought.
19. Study of animals
20. branch of biology concerned with the study of the structure of organisms and their parts.
1. Einstein German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics.
2. science and practice of establishing the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of disease
6. Study of birds
7. science concerned with fossil animals and plants.
9. Studies of Rocks...
10. Darwin Famous biologist
17. Work with chemicals
18. branch of biology that studies the animal kingdom, including the structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct, and how they interact with their ecosystems.