- 4. Gen. 1:28
- 5. the study of ethical, social, and legal issues in Biology
- 6. Use of biology to develop new products
- 7. Gen. 1:27
- 9. A method of gathering information
- 10. question, research, hypothesis, testing, and Result
- 13. A representation of an idea/data
- 14. Your way of explaining
- 1. Action aimed at protecting the environment.
- 2. An observable phenomenon in nature
- 3. An explanation based on limited evidence
- 5. Study of life
- 8. A conception of the world.
- 11. An Educated guess
- 12. Changing from one form or state to another