Sessions 4th-6th Crossword Week 8
- 2. You create a secondary color by mixing _______ parts of primary colors together.
- 5. The most basic triad scheme is the 3 primary _______.
- 7. This color is added to a color to create a shade.
- 10. This color is added to a color to create a tint
- 11. How many colors are needed for a triad color scheme?
- 12. Any three colors that are side by side on the color wheel.
- 13. Secondary Colors: Violet, Green, and _________
- 15. This design principle says that items relating to each other should be grouped close together.
- 18. This design element basically says that nothing should be placed on the page arbitrarily.
- 20. There are three levels of colors....Primary, __________, and Tertiary
- 21. ______________ colors include black, brown, and white and their varying shades
- 1. Color results when light is _________ off of an object.
- 3. As the light hits an object, some of the light wave is ____________ into the object.
- 4. If we arrange the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors in a circle, adjacent to the colors according to
- 6. ____________ is to avoid elements on
- 8. Any two colors that are exactly opposite on the color wheel.
- 9. mixture combinations, we geta ________ _________.
- 11. page that are merely similar.
- 14. what Coach J calles the design principle notes that include contrast, repetition, alignment, and proximity.
- 16. Primary colors are also considered _______ colors.
- 17. This develops the organization and strengthens the unity of a design.
- 19. Red, Yellow, and Blue are _________ colors