- 2. The form of an object.
- 4. A line that marks the outer limits of a shape or form.
- 8. Shapes that are typically associated with natural things. Often irregular or asymmetrical..
- 9. A shape with six straight sides and six angles.
- 10. Shapes that are made by using tools. Includes circles, triangle, rectangles, squares, etc.
- 1. A shape with four equal straight sides, and four right angles.
- 3. A round shape drawn using a compass.
- 5. A shape with three straight sides, and three angles.
- 6. Used to fill the interior of a shape.
- 7. An outline that appears dark against a light background.