- 3. parallelogram with four congruent sides.
- 4. a round solid three-dimensional figure with every point on its surface equidistant from its center
- 7. three-dimensional figure with two congruent circular bases that lie in parallel planes
- 8. is a three-dimensional figure that has a circular base, a vertex not in the plane of the circle, and a curved lateral surface.
- 9. the set of all points in a plane that are a given distance, the radius, from a given point
- 1. is a parallelogram with four congruent sides and four right angles.
- 2. is a three-dimensional al figure whose surfaces, or faces, are polygons.
- 5. a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces, which are called the bases.
- 6. polyhedron in which one face, the base, is a polygon and the other faces, the lateral faces, are triangles with a common vertex.
- 10. polyhedron with six faces, each of which is a square