- 3. A polygon having four equal sides and four equal angles.
- 4. is a solid figure bounded by six faces
- 8. are defined as triangles with three unequal sides and three unequal angles.
- 12. A plane curve everywhere equidistant from a given fixed point, the center.
- 14. is a triangle in which one angle is a right angle (that is, a 90- degree angle).
- 15. A quadrilateral with all four sides equal in length.
- 1. is the set of points that are all at the same distance r from a given point, but in three-dimensional space.
- 2. is a triangle in which all three sides are equal.
- 5. is a three-dimensional geometric shape that tapers smoothly from a flat base
- 6. is a three dimensional shape with two round shapes at either end and two parallel lines connecting the round ends.
- 7. is a figurate number that represents a pyramid with a base and four sides.
- 9. A quadrilateral having no parallel sides
- 10. A parallelogram having four right angles
- 11. A four-sided plane figure with opposite sides parallel.
- 13. is a solid that has two faces that are parallel and congruent.