- 1. This is not a good room for sheltering-in-place because the polluted air may be heavy and sink down to this place.
- 4. You should wait for an ________ notiﬁcation before removing plastic from your windows when you shelter-in-place.
- 7. This can be kept in your shelter-in-place kit and used to cut supplies that are used to cover your windows and doors
- 9. Turn oﬀ your _______when you shelter-in-place so that bad air does not enter your home through your vents.
- 10. Turn your ventilation system _______ when sheltering in place
- 11. Stay oﬀ of the ____ to keep lines clear for emergency personnel
- 1. You should have extra ones of these to power your ﬂashlight
- 2. You should use this to cover windows and doors to keep bad air out.
- 3. When the power goes oﬀ you use a ________
- 5. In case of a _____ release, you may have to shelter-in-place.
- 6. Listen to your ____ to ﬁnd out important information about the situation
- 8. What tells you to shelter-in-place?