- 1. this means to have power over a land, like a king or queen.
- 4. Not part, but the ______ thing.
- 6. Decide to leave your job.
- 11. This is what your teeth do on a bone.
- 12. A sport where men fight each other in a ring, but without punching.
- 14. The opposite of right.
- 15. I want to know _____ coat this is.
- 16. A circle of greenery hung on the door at Christmas.
- 2. A funny little statue of a man in a red hat found in people's gardens.
- 3. Ideas about how things should look, or inventions should work.
- 4. Question word meaning which person.
- 5. A line on your face - the older you are, the more you have.
- 7. A placard that shows you information, or maybe which way to go.
- 8. If you _____ your teeth, you grind them together as if you are biting something.
- 9. The bit where your hand meets your arm.
- 10. Something or someone who does not come from your country, but a different one.
- 13. What you do with a pen on paper.
- 15. What you do to presents (using paper and sticky tape).